The TRSD Help Desk is a tool for TRSD staff that is designed to track all issues pertaining to technology. This includes all computers, printers, networking, phones, and building security. Whether you are having a minor issue, a major problem, or just need some settings adjusted, this system will track all progress.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The new Help Desk is accessible from any internet connected device, but you can still send an email to [email protected] to create a ticket via email if you have trouble accessing the new system.
Using the New Triton Help Desk System
- Navigate to http://helpdesk.tritonschools.org from any internet-connected device, it no longer needs to be a device connected to the Triton network. You will see this screen:
- Click the SIGN IN button at the top of the page and select
- After signing in using your Google Credentials, you will be taken to the main help desk page
- Before submitting your ticket, be sure to check the SOLUTIONS tab, and Popular Solutions to see if there is already a solution to your technical issue. If there is no solution listed, click “Report an Incident” to create a new ticket. The new ticket screen looks like this:
- Fill out all of the fields marked with the red asterisk and be sure to include as much detail as possible in the Description, then click “Submit”. Important information includes:
- What were you doing before the issue occurred?
- Did any error messages display? If so, what were they?
- What date/time did you first notice the issue?
- Who was logged into the device when the issue occurred?
- Once the ticket has been created, you will see the screen below. At this time you may log out of the help desk; you will be alerted to any responses or changes to your ticket via email. If you have any new information regarding your ticket, please add it directly to the ticket by navigating to “Your Tickets” on the main help desk page or responding to the ticket confirmation email from the help desk.
If you have any questions or problems with help desk, you may email the help desk directly at [email protected] or call extension 4357. The preferred method for submitting tickets is through the web portal.