Welcome to the Triton School District
The Triton Regional School District serves the Massachusetts coastal towns of Newbury, Rowley and Salisbury. Located in the northeast corner of the state, these three communities provide a distinct population of students to the school district. With all three rural towns dating back to the 1630’s, the area is rich in historical traditions and attractions which add to the academic experience of our students.
The District is comprised of one elementary school in each town ranging in population from 575 to 675 students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade 6. Upon completing the sixth grade, students attend the Triton Regional Middle School which houses approximately 475 students in grades 7 and 8. Sharing the same campus in Byfield, the Triton Regional High School houses around 900 students in grades 9 through 12. The total student population of the district is approximately 3,250 students from Preschool through the 12th grade.
Please be prepared to provide the following as part of the registration process:
- Proof of your current address. Any one of the following documents can be used for proof of address:
- A recent utility bill containing your name and address
- A copy of your current lease. Rent cost can be blacked out.
- A copy of the Purchase and Sale for your current home. The purchase price can be blacked out.
- Immunization records: Up-to-date immunizations for school entry at the time of registration.
- Birth certificate: Your child’s original birth certificate (with raised seal), passport, or Form I-9.
- Previous School: Name, Address, and phone number of your student’s previous school.
- Contact information for all parent/guardians and any other emergency contacts.