Welcome to Preschool!
We are happy to welcome your family to the Triton District!
To Register for Preschool, please call your local school.
Salisbury Elementary School (978-463-5852)
Pine Grove School in Rowley (978-948-2520)
Newbury Elementary School (978-465-5353)
The Triton Preschool Program…
- Provides a structured daily routine which incorporates hands on, multi-sensory activities which promotes the development of independence and self-esteem
- Meets the needs of young children and families in Newbury, Rowley, and Salisbury
- Inclusive classroom serves children of all needs
- Facilitates developmentally appropriate learning
- Encourages and supports active parent participation
- Emphasizes community coordination
- To enroll, your child must be 3 years old by Sept. 1st
- Tuition assistance and sibling discount available
Family Connections of Rowley, Newbury, Salisbury & Newburyport is a Massachusetts Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) program serving families with children from birth through school age. We provide access to comprehensive services, child development information and educational opportunities to support you in your role as your child’s first teacher.
- The times and days for each session may vary by school due to enrollment
- Bus transportation is NOT offered to preschool students
- Parents will be required to accompany their preschool student to the school door for both pick up and drop off
- Please contact your school for updated listings
To Pay Your Kindergarten Bill Click Below.
- There is a fee to attend any of the Triton Regional School District’s preschools
Tuition should be paid in 10 monthly installments from August through May. You may pay online using My School Bucks which may be accessed from the following website: https://www.tritonschools.org/o
For questions regarding monthly tuition payments, please contact the TRSD Central Office at (978) 465-2397
For questions regarding tuition assistance, please contact Michelle Cresta at (978) 465-2397 or [email protected]
- When sending a check please post in the memo section your child’s name and student ID
- Make all checks payable to the Triton Regional School District
Please send checks to:
- Triton Regional School District
- Attn: Preschool Payments
- 112 Elm Street, Byfield, MA 01922
- The Triton School District offers a sibling discount of 5% for the second child and more
- Please contact Michelle Cresta at [email protected] if your payment doesn’t reflect the discount
NEW!! Triton Accepts Vouchers!
Triton School District has been approved through the Department of Early Education (EEC) to accept vouchers. Vouchers provide financial assistance to eligible families seeking care at early education establishment (preschool) and out of school time program. Families must generally meet income and activity requirements to be eligible for EEC financial assistance. Due to limited funding, eligible families may be placed on the EEC waiting list for financial assistance until funding becomes available. That is why it is extremely important for you to begin to apply for a voucher as soon as possible.
We are anticipating in the future that vouchers will be our primary form of financial assistance offered for the preschool programs. During the 2018-2019 school year, we will continue to offer tuition assistance to those families who qualify. To be considered for financial aid you must complete the following steps:
- Apply for a Voucher through Child-Care Circuit. Applicants will be asked to submit a copy of the confirmation letter stating that the individual has applied for a voucher.
- Fill out a Free and Reduced Lunch Application (not available until after July 1st). Please do not wait until after July 1st to apply for a voucher. Please note you do not have to be approved for a voucher in order to apply for financial assistance through the school.