Welcome to Preschool!
We are happy to welcome your family to the Triton District!
To register or for questions, please email each principal or their assistant.
Salisbury Elementary School (978-463-5852)
Pine Grove School in Rowley (978-948-2520)
Newbury Elementary School (978-465-5353)
All Preschool letters are in the process of being sent out. All screening appointments have been postponed until further notice.
Please hold on to all paperwork until schools reopen. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Triton Preschool Program…
- Provides a structured daily routine which incorporates hands on, multi-sensory activities which promotes the development of independence and self-esteem
- Meets the needs of young children and families in Newbury, Rowley, and Salisbury
- Inclusive classroom serves children of all needs
- Facilitates developmentally appropriate learning
- Encourages and supports active parent participation
- Emphasizes community coordination
- To enroll, your child must be 3 years old by Sept. 1st
- Tuition assistance and sibling discount available
Family Connections of Rowley, Newbury, Salisbury & Newburyport is a Massachusetts Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) program serving families with children from birth through school age. We provide access to comprehensive services, child development information and educational opportunities to support you in your role as your child’s first teacher.
- The times and days for each session may vary by school due to enrollment
- Bus transportation is NOT offered to preschool students
- Parents will be required to accompany their preschool student to the school door for both pick up and drop off
- Please contact your school for updated listings
To Pay Your Kindergarten Bill Click Below.
- There is a fee to attend any of the Triton Regional School District’s preschools
Tuition should be paid in 10 monthly installments from August through May. You may pay online using My School Bucks which may be accessed from the following website: https://www.tritonschools.org/o
For questions regarding monthly tuition payments or tuition assistance, please contact the TRSD Central Office at (978) 465-2397
- When sending a check please post in the memo section your child’s name and student ID
- Make all checks payable to the Triton Regional School District
Please send checks to:
Triton Regional School District
Attn: Preschool Payments
112 Elm Street, Byfield, MA 01922
- The Triton School District offers a sibling discount of 5% for the second child and more
- Please contact the TRSD Central Office at (978) 465-2397 if your payment doesn’t reflect the discount