Welcome to Preschool!
We are happy to welcome your family to the Triton District!
To register or for questions, please email each principal or their assistant.
The Triton district will be starting the year off in a remote setting for grades K-12 with the exception of a few high need subgroups, which includes preschool students. Preschool students are included in this subgroup because of their need to develop strong foundational skills in which future learning and social and emotional development can build.
For additional information and updates please log onto the Stay Connected Page.
Salisbury Elementary School (978-463-5852)
Pine Grove School in Rowley (978-948-2520)
Newbury Elementary School (978-465-5353)
The Triton Preschool Program…
- Provides a structured daily routine which incorporates hands on, multi-sensory activities which promotes the development of independence and self-esteem
- Meets the needs of young children and families in Newbury, Rowley, and Salisbury
- Inclusive classroom serves children of all needs
- Facilitates developmentally appropriate learning
- Encourages and supports active parent participation
- Emphasizes community coordination
- To enroll, your child must be 3 years old by Sept. 1st
- Tuition assistance and sibling discount available
Family Connections of Rowley, Newbury, Salisbury & Newburyport is a Massachusetts Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) program serving families with children from birth through school age. We provide access to comprehensive services, child development information and educational opportunities to support you in your role as your child’s first teacher.
- The times and days for each session may vary by school due to enrollment
- Bus transportation is NOT offered to preschool students
- Parents will be required to accompany their preschool student to the school door for both pick up and drop off
- Please contact your school for updated listings
To Pay Your Kindergarten Bill Click Below.
- There is a fee to attend any of the Triton Regional School District’s preschools
Tuition should be paid in 10 monthly installments from August through May. You may pay online using My School Bucks which may be accessed from the following website: https://www.tritonschools.org/o
For questions regarding monthly tuition payments or tuition assistance, please contact the TRSD Central Office at (978) 465-2397
- When sending a check please post in the memo section your child’s name and student ID
- Make all checks payable to the Triton Regional School District
Please send checks to:
Triton Regional School District
Attn: Preschool Payments
112 Elm Street, Byfield, MA 01922
- The Triton School District offers a sibling discount of 5% for the second child and more
- Please contact the TRSD Central Office at (978) 465-2397 if your payment doesn’t reflect the discount