Welcome to Kindergarten!
We are happy to welcome your family to the Triton District!
2021-22 Registration information:
For any questions, please email each principal or their assistant.
Salisbury Elementary School (978-463-5852)
Pine Grove School in Rowley (978-948-2520)
Newbury Elementary School (978-465-5353)
“You’re off to Great Places! Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting, So… get on your way!”―
The Triton Kindergarten Program…
- Triton Regional School District’s curriculum reflects the learning standards outlined in the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks
- The district’s skilled teachers strive to address these standards through a wealth of learning activities and best teaching practices
- Your child’s best chance for success depends upon common goals and close communication between parents/guardians and teachers
- Involved, informed parents/guardians boost their children’s academic achievement
- Your child’s teacher looks forward to working with you in partnership regarding your child’s growth and progress in school
- Students must be 5 years old by Sept. 1st
For additional information and updates please log onto the Stay Connected Page.
To Pay Your Kindergarten Tuition Click Below.
- The half day kindergarten program is provided to all residents at no cost
- There is a fee of $2000 to participate in the full day Kindergarten program
- Full day Kindergarten can be paid in full by August or in 10 monthly payments
- The first payment is due August 15 and final payment is due May 15.
- Each payment is due by the 15th of the month
- A late fee of $15 will be added to your bill after the 25th of each month
- No reminders and/or bills for Kindergarten payments are sent
- Please note it is the parent’s responsibility to make payments in accordance with the fee structure attached to your child’s program
- The deposit included during registration will be deducted off the first month’s bill
- Payment can be made through electronic checks, checks, and credit/debit cards
- All online payments will be processed through My School Bucks
- We strongly encourage you to use My School Bucks Online Payment Center & Registrations on our Home Page
- When mailing a check please post in the memo section your student’s name and student ID
- Make all checks payable to the Triton Regional School District
Please send checks to:
- Triton Regional School District
- Attn: Tuition Payments
- 112 Elm Street, Byfield, MA 01922
- The Triton School District offers a sibling discount of 5% for the second child and more
- Please contact Central Office at 978-465-2397 if your payment doesn’t reflect the discount
- The Triton Regional School District offers tuition assistance to Kindergarten families who meet certain financial criteria
- For the current school year we require all Kindergarten families requesting tuition assistance to apply by filling out the Free/Reduced lunch form
- The information sharing with other programs form in the Free/Reduced lunch application must be completed
- All Free/Reduced lunch applications for Kindergarten tuition assistance must be received by your child’s school or the office of Food & Nutrition Services by November 1st.