The Triton Regional School District subcommittees are charged with overseeing various aspects of the district from finances to personnel. View below for meeting times, subcommittee members and duties of each committee.
- To receive monthly monitoring reports on revenue, expenditures, and revolving accounts
- To recommend in-year budget adjustments to committee as necessary
- To oversee the development of the capital program
- To receive audit reports
- To consider matters of a financial nature referred by the School Committeee
Policy & Advocacy Subcommittee
- To review and establish policy recommendations
Personnel and Negotiations Subcommittee
- To take primary responsibility for contract negotiations with bargaining units
- To determine salary ranges of personnel not part of a bargaining unit and review job descriptions as part of the process
- To advise the School Committee on hiring to positinos directly controlled by the committee
- To review proposed evaluation arrangements and make recommendations to the School Committee
Ad Hoc Committees
- Established as necessary by the School Committee to undertake more in depth work of a nature that might require several meetings to prepare recommendations for the full committee.