Triton High School is a community that values independence while engaging students in connected learning to foster an environment that demands respect for self and others. We are committed to helping students become responsible for their own learning by providing them with opportunities to develop relevant 21st Century skills as they begin careers, pursue college, and contribute to their communities. We believe students should be able to read and write effectively, communicate ideas appropriately through a variety of platforms, and create and problem solve independently and collaboratively.
Registration dates during the summer are set on specific dates in August. You must call for appointment prior to registration. Appointments should be set up with the registrar, Julie Scarfo. She can be reached at 978-462-8171 x1102 between the hours of 8am and 2pm, or emailed at email@example.com. Please refer to the documentation listed below needed for registration. All registration documents can be downloaded from the ‘New Student Registration’ bar on the right hand side of the Triton High School webpage under ‘Quick Links’: https://www.tritonschools.org/high/new-student-registration/
Registration dates for the 18-19 school year are as follows:
Thursday, August 9th 8am-2pm
Thursday, August 16th 8am-2pm
Tuesday-Friday, August 21-24 8am-2pm
Monday, August 27th 8am-2pm
Parents who are planning to register their student at Triton High School need to take the following steps:
- Students must be officially withdrawn from previous school and a copy of the withdrawal form must be provided.
- Parent/guardian MUST provide the following information at the time of registration:
- Unofficial transcript, including final grades and credits (if entering 10-12 grade)
- If going into 9th grade, a final 8th grade report card and proof of promotion
- Up to date immunization records
- If applicable, IEP and most recent testing
- Birth certificate
- Parent/guardian must also provide proof of residency (driver’s license, recent utility bill, tax bill or mortgage statement). These documents must be in the name of the person registering the student.
- If divorced you must provide proof of custody in the form of legal documentation designating custody.
- Complete the attached registration forms.
Students will not be able to start school without these documents.
Please call the school for an appointment with the registrar, Julie Scarfo, at 978-462-8171 x1102. The enrolling student will meet with his/her guidance counselor at that time as well. The process should take approximately one hour. THE STUDENT MUST BE WITH YOU FOR THIS APPOINTMENT.
- Final Report cards for the 2017-2018 School Year will be posted in Aspen the first week of July.
- Schedules for the 2018-2019 School Year will be posted in Aspen by August 15th.
- The Guidance Office will re-open for scheduling concerns August 21st-August 24th, 9am-1pm.