Below there is information about the 2017 fiscal year budget. All initial budget requests, along with other documents generated during the deliberations, are available to the lower right in the menu under “Related Documents.”
The FY17 budget cycle began on Monday, January 11th with presentations from the principals and program managers that allowed for the School Committee to hear requests directly from district administrators. For each school, these requests were presented alongside the School Improvement Plans which outline the goals and objectives for the upcoming year. In addition, all district administrators presented their budget requests to the committee. Meetings were held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings, January 11th – 13th from 6:00 to 8/8:30 PM each night.
Documents from these presentations are available at the links at the right, or on the tab titled ‘FY17 Requests’.
All documents are available under ‘Related Documents’ to the right. More information will be posted as we go through the process.
The remaining budget schedule is as follows: (All meetings are at 7:00 PM in the High School Library unless otherwise noted.)
- Saturday, January 23rd — 8:00 AM in CO Conference Room — School Committee Budget Workshop
- Wednesday, February 3rd — Initial Budget Presentation to Committee
- Wednesday, February 10th — Continued Deliberation and Forma Vote on a Tentative Budget
- Wednesday, February 24th — Public Hearing on the FY15 Proposed Budget
- Wednesday, March 2nd — Final Budget Deliberation
- Wednesday, March 11th — Final Budget Approval