Below there is information about the 2015 fiscal year budget. There are also related documents on the right sidebar including PDF resources available for download:
The FY15 budget cycle began on Monday, January 13th with presentations from the principals and program managers that allowed for the School Committee to hear requests directly from district administrators. For each school, these requests were presented alongside the School Improvement Plans which outline the goals and objectives for the upcoming year. In addition, all district administrators presented their budget requests to the committee. Meetings were held on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings, January 13th – 15th from 6:00 to 8/8:30 PM each night.
These meetings were also video taped, and can be viewed on the School Committee YouTube channel at: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/triton-regional-school-committee-meetings
All documents are available under ‘Related Documents’ to the right. More information will be posted as we go through the process.
The remaining budget schedule is as follows: (All meetings are at 7:00 PM in the High School Library unless otherwise noted.)
- Saturday, January 25th — 8:00 AM in CO Conference Room — School Committee Budget Workshop
- Wednesday, February 5th — Intial Budget Presentation to Committee
- Wednesday, February 12th — Continued Deliberation and Forma Vote on a Tentative Budget
- Wednesday, February 26th — Public Hearing on the FY15 Proposed Budget
- Wednesday, March 12th — Final Budget Approval