We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
- The Winter Sports Information Night for high school and middle school parents and athletes will be Thursday, November 14 at 6:00PM in the auditorium. This event is required for participation in winter sports.
- We will need an updated physical on file in the athletics office. Physicals can now be uploaded into FamilyID, emailed to [email protected], or brought in to the High School Main Office. Physicals are valid for 13 months.
- We will also need an updated ImPACT Concussion Test completed in the library during one of the times listed below:
Monday, November 18 – 2:30PM
Tuesday, November 19 – 2:30PM
Wednesday, November 20 – 2:30PM
Concussion tests are valid for 2 years. If you are unsure if you need to take the concussion test, please email [email protected]. Middle School athletes are not required to take the concussion test.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Physician Information
- Insurance Information
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the blue Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Payment by Check
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. Checks must be brought in or mailed to the Central Office with the student’s name in the memo section.
For credit or debit card payment through FamilyID (MySchoolBucks
- Click the green Pay & Submit button
- On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor (MySchoolBucks).
- In MySchoolBucks, you may log-in to your MySchoolBucks account or use a credit or debit card to process your payment. Input the cardholder’s full name, the card number, address and any other required information.
- After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from the payment processor confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
Here is a video that walks you through the registration process: http://assets.cdnma.com/13424/assets/FamilyID%20Videos/New%20User%20.mp4
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: [email protected] or 781-205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.