All Triton Schedules are available at MAscores at the link below:
View team schedules by selecting “Team” from the drop-down box. It will automatically bring you the varsity page, and you can select Junior Varsity, JV2, or middle school on the blue tool bar. (Please note Middle school Cross Country is listed as “Co-Ed Cross Country).
While you can visit MAScores at any time from just about any device, how can you ensure you will know about changes in the schedules that matter to you?
Sign up for a MAScores account to “follow” up to ten (10) teams and receive e-mail alerts whenever any of those teams has a schedule update that changes the date, game time, location, or departure time. You can create an account the link below:
You may also download the MIAA APP and view schedules from your SmartPhone. the link to Download is https://apps.apple.com/us/app/miaa/id987574520
Fall Sports, Intramural & Clinic Registration for 2019-20
We are excited about the opportunity to serve your family and the communities that make up our great school district! Throughout the Triton Regional School District we are committed to developing student-athletes of character.
Our coaches work tirelessly to develop the skills necessary to be competitive on the athletic field and in life. It is our belief that athletics play a vital role in the development of our students, but we also understand that the needs of the student come first. We further understand the value of interscholastic athletics in the educational process and the values that young people develop when they have the opportunity to participate in activities outside of the traditional classroom. We further encourage the development and promotion of sportsmanship, ethics and integrity in all phases of the educational process and in all segments of our Viking community.
Ten Goals of TRSD Athletics:
- To offer and support a comprehensive interscholastic program.
- To promote respectful interpersonal relationships, healthy choices including no drugs, no alcohol and no tobacco.
- To focus on the development of skill at all levels.
- To encourage student participation at all levels, however, as students progress through the system, it is understood that playing time will need to be earned and participation is not guaranteed.
- To develop student/athletes who display good sportsmanship at all times. Good sportsmanship consists of:To develop a competitive and winning attitude on the playing fields and in the classrooms.
- Showing respect for opponents at all times.
- Showing respect for officials and their decisions.
- Knowing, understanding, and following the rules of the contest.
- Maintaining self-control at all times.
- Recognizing and appreciating outstanding skill and performance.
- To develop a competitive and winning attitude on the playing fields and in the classrooms.
- To encourage individual commitment to personal and team goals.
- To promote pride in the school and the athletic program. DO YOUR BEST!
- To develop student leadership skills through team interaction.
- To encourage parent and community participation in the total sports program via team parent groups, Athletic Booster Clubs, as well as the Triton Education Foundation.
Though it’s not possible for us to provide the perfect experience for everyone involved, it does not mean that we won’t try. We want to serve you in a way that helps your child/family have the best educational & athletic experience possible during your time with us throughout the Triton Regional School District.
When you see me at a sporting event please make sure and stop me if I can help you in any way. As we continue to build the Triton Athletic Program into one that will challenge our student-athletes, develop student athletes of strong character, and produce student athletes that have outstanding results both in the classroom and on the playing fields we would like to ask for your help. Shortly we will be sending out a survey in regards to our current athletic program and we would hope that we could count on you for your honest feedback. In order to continue to move forward in building a first class athletic program your feedback is vital in the areas of current offerings, facilities, environment, and intramural opportunities and we would appreciate your honest feedback. This survey will take less than fifteen minutes to take but, will provide us with vital information towards building the future of Triton athletics. Please be on the lookout and please visit our website at www.tritonschools.org/athletics to view results, photos, but more importantly you can plan an afternoon or night to watch one of our Viking teams on the field.
District Athletic Director
Triton Regional School District
112 Elm St
Byfield, MA 01922