How much do you know about the Triton Education Foundation? Without this amazing group of parent and community volunteers, our schools would not have nearly as many opportunities to work with the latest technology, enhance student learning, or experience projects and programs outside of the normal school budget. The Triton Education Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charitable foundation that supports all five schools in the three towns of Rowley, Salisbury and Newbury.
Through their hard work so far this year, TEF has provided financial support in the following areas:
- Chromebooks for classrooms in the High School Special Education department, Foreign Language Department, & History Department, as well as the Writing Lab in the Middle School.
- Funds to hire a Science MCAS tutor to help prepare students for the Biology MCAS retest
- Organic model kits for high school science teacher, Dr. Moore
- Funds for a chiller for a marine aquarium in the high school
- Funds to order science probes in the high school
- Funds to purchase REFLEX Math for all 3rd graders at NES
We are so very fortunate to have such a wonderful group of people helping our schools to give the best to our students. They rarely turn down a request for help, and always work to find a way to support and work with our teachers and faculty. As a district, we are able to do so much more because of their efforts and work! Thank you, TEF!